View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Hi Diemoss

Sory I'm talking about the 6.5 Rom, but both Stock 6.5, and 6.1 will allow you to drag the stylus over text in a .txt file without having to tap and drag

I tried tap and hold and nothing with selection pops up, only thing that comes up is - Select All, Font, Paragraph, Spelling, Insert Date, and thats it nothing else, Select all does just that selects all.

I will keep looking about the Touch input, I see some posts where he said he fixed it but nothing so far as to what he did.

Thanks you!
Hey Loinedas,

I just flashed back to the Sprint 6.5 ROM and have a few ideas about the "text selection" issue

both Stock Sprint roms (6.1/6.5) have the old version of Microsoft Office included as a base-

Office 2010 requires a tap and hold to get text selection options.

Are you cooking with Office 2010 or standard Office?
-standard office on stock 6.5 rom has text selection without tap and hold

Though if you're cooking office standard and don't get this as default i would recommend updating to Office 2010 as it's better to have the option to edit a step later, than not being able to edit the document, hope this helps.

Im looking into the Pictures&Video extra options you mentioned by running a backup kitchen based on these packages to test, keep you posted
This post has been thanked 2 times.