MikeOD
PPCGeeks Regular

MikeOD is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I HAVE to fix the SMS timestamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Roaming means your on a different carriers network...so your timestamp is going to be off and txt messages and such may be delayed getting to you. Thank god Sprint has free roaming on most plans, but this is something that doesn't justify taking your phone back and returning it....its the fact you work in a cement basement and get no digital coverage....

Do your phone work outside just fine? In normal day to day use while your not at work?
No I will state AGAIN, it's not Sprints network, it's whoevers network I am roaming on causing the problem.

I work about 8 feet from a gigantic window and I'm nowhere remotely close to a basement.

It's not delayed, it says the messages are coming from the future...like 5 pm when it's still only noon...and it happens live as I bounce messages back and forth, further proof that there's no delay...or at worse a few seconds of delay.

As soon as I'm not roaming, it's perfect again, and when I was able to edit the registry on the old TP2 there was no problem either...

I'll call Sprint customer service after work and see what they say...