View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
u know this is funny, because b4 i upgraded to 3.16(the mogul gps rom) i had a similar issue...i have all of my proggies installed to main memory for the sake of stability. Ater all of them installed I am left with about 110MB left. I checked my memory one day, and i was down to 15 megs of STORAGE memory left, without any additional programs installed, i thought...WTF??? I also did a search and couldnt find anything out of the ordinary, scoured all of the files in file explorer using resco, still no dice. Strangely, it seemed almost a conincidence that this occured AFTER i unistalled Pointui. I didnt have any errors though, Im thinking that Pointui could be the culprit, after all, it WAS an ugly uninstall. Needless to say after updating to 3.16, i have my 110 megs left of storage memory.

I would recommend another hard reset, and be sure to remove your memory card when doing it to be safe. Right after the cusomizations run, check your memory. If you still get the same errors(you shouldnt after a HARD RESET as it erases EVERYTHING that isnt OEM), then take that SOB to a sprint store and tell them its defective and show them the memory levels after a fresh hard reset. A standard soft reset probably wouldnt fix it, I know you said you did a hard one, but just wanted to reiterate that incase you were mistaking. Let me(us) know what you find.