PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hope Everybody Loves Their New EVO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron.Wraith View Post
I'm loving the EVO too. I loved my TP2 when I got it as it was a nice upgrade from a Samsung Impression with all of the extra stuff it did, not to mention a kb that is awesome and didn't fail.

The only thing that I was disappointed in was there is no "send' button in landscape mode for txting but imagine there is a downloadable one that gives you that. Haven't looked yet.

Bootup speed compared to TP2 amazes me. The smoothness and response of the screen is awesome. Everything is fluid and quick with no hiccups. I do miss the hardware kb a little as I still screw up LOTS but it's a small price to pay for my uses as I don't use my phone for business and compose loads of important emails like some need. The biggest thing that is making me happy is when a phone call is over I'm not chasing the "close" button on the notification screen all over the place because the prox sensor failed. It's a simple "slide" and hit "end. Sweet !!

I better quit rambling LOL

Glad everyone is enjoying the phone !!! Hope the OP gets theirs soon and reports back !
nice! im glad everybody likes...scratch that LOVES Their Evo. hopefully i will get mine next week. =]

went in to a corperate store to only get told my account has been modified in numerous ways, which i have not asked to be done and my account was marked by reps who lie about things they claim to have said to me. one rep said he offered a full upgrade(which is my main desire) but that i denied??? another said he or she offered me a appointment but i denied? and an other said that i said i would wait til november to upgrade?...so, with whoever is fukking with my moments of having an evo, sprints gonna feel all my bottled up anger!!! even if i have to call as many times as i can within now and until i get my proper upgrade i deserve. f.y.i sprint, your system shows i have not upgraded since jan of 09. i am a premiere customer.
Radio: 2.05.00.06.10