View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:12 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No weather on home page

I'll be frank with you, I have it working, and got it working again after a factory reset on the 2nd day, but I can't remember how I did it. I remember struggling to get it back. This has all been too fast, but trust me, it works as a Widget from some program, and you can set the update interval. This last week has been a blur for me, and not just because I got an Evo a week early. Some reasons are far more serious. But the answer will be forthcoming soon, perhaps from me if I can shake the Night Fever.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q
This post has been thanked 1 times.