View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:05 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Whaz up people... Well, I posted this before a couple weeks ago and got little response. But I not sure if it's just my phone ( Its been with the 4 last upgrades ) or you guys haven't notice.... But the caller I.D. don't work, far as telling you the state from which the call was make. Tried Saumaun extended area code, and nothing at all. So if anybody know or have a fix... Can you give me a shout, I"ll give thanks and thanks ahead of time.
try this one and see if it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Extended Area Code Data Base.cab (4.2 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!