View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:58 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I can through my 2 cent's in, when I have a heavy day with text it for sure eats my battery life, when I get into maybe 150 to 300 in a day thats a easy 30% to 40% difference in my battery life dropping compared to my normal usage.
Well then, that makes a bit of sense as we all agree that the more texts that are saved up, the slower Sense is. So, that would mean that the processor/memory is having to work harder, thus the quicker battery drain.

In essence, it's really not a Mighty ROM issue so I can see the reason for frustration as the posts add up discussing it. But then again, things have been slow areound here as we anxiously await something new to flash so we have to talk about something.

Maybe we could start another TP2 thread regarding the number of texts/day and get some input from other ROM users and see how it impacts them. I'd be interested to see.

LINK: Text/Battery Use post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...19#post1789419
David

Last edited by DaveTN; 06-03-2010 at 03:05 PM.