linzgeneral
PPCGeeks Regular

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint has let me down - probably..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
I have no idea but it certainly does sound like a boatload of crap. But I would give you this piece of advice, where there is a will there is a way. Do not give up this easily. Call back again tomorrow and talk to a different person in retentions and explain. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the right person who will help you out. I know when my TP was having issues a couple of associates were not helpful at all but on my third call back I got someone who offered me the TP2 as a replacement.

I was just about to say the same thing. You simply need to call back and speak to the right person; one rude, lazy employee do not reflect on Sprint as a whole. Trust me I know, got my last three phones just like this and scored the EVO for 299.00 (minus another 100 rebate later) last night after being told by at least six others before that it was not possible. I am eligible for an upgrade in 9/10; retention rep will call me to order my phone on 6/4 - I have an email. As a matter of fact be sure to explain/stress how rude the rep was and you should be able to score an additional credit to you account to complement the upgrade. Good luck and remember keep calling back until someone takes care of you.