View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 07:23 PM
austintb
Regular 'Geeker

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
So as most of us are coming from WinMo, I'm sure this will be an issue for a lot of us.

How do you best get the contacts, calendar, tasks, etc, from WinMo to the Evo?

I used Google Sync on my current phone (Touch Pro 2) and it imported my contacts to gmail, but it didn't do the calendar or tasks. And the contacts are all missing the catagories on gmail.

I absolutely need my contacts to have the catagories, so I need to figure that out. And I obviously need the calendar too, and would really like to get the tasks.

I don't use Outlook on my computer, so I would prefer an option that doesn't involve it. Heck, I would prefer an option that doesn't even involve the computer, just straight from the phone to gmail.

Any android vets out there have any advice on how to do this?
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/move-co...obile-android/

It's the easiest way I think of doing what you want it to do!
Enjoy.

Please hit THANKS! THANKS!
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.