View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
It's so easy to switch to the front camera, it's silly. It's as easy as any other setting. Just slide out the "curtain" from the left, press the little "gears" on the bottom, and the 1st choice is "Switch Camera". Just touch that choice, and you're done. Switching resolution or anything else takes at least one more press.
how is the front facing cam? pic wise and such...oh have I told you I hate you yet??....jk Im sure you have been getting that a lot.lol

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.