View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:33 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
Really? I actually really like Docs 2 Go. It's one of my few paid apps over $.99. I thought it was equal to or better than the native winmo office suite (i haven't used the native one since TP1 so there maybe a newer more improved version that I'm unaware of). I had it back in the day on my Moto Q too and loved it! It came pre-installed. It's clean and scales to your screen meets all of my needs for graduate school very well. I use it daily for word, PowerPoint, Excel, and pdf with no problems.

Never tried softmakers I'll have to check that out.
Softmakers has every function in it that the Desktop version has - nothing is ever stripped out. With many of these, including the Windows Mobile version, if you open a complex spreadsheet that you have emailed to yourself, edit it, and email it back to the desktop, things are stripped out. Softmaker doesn't do that, and also deals with the password protect issue (I think Docs To Go can handle that part too)