View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:45 PM
ai6908
VIP Member

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: Back to Splash Screen for a sec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I flashed an Orginal TP2 Splash screen from the thread that ai6908 linked (thanks) and then I flashed my own splash screen that I made based off of the info from the his thread that he linked (thanks again ) All is well except that now I have two splash screens, mine shows first and the original TP2 one shows second. I thought that flashing my custom splash would erase the previously flashed TP2 splashscreen. Apparently not.

How do I remove a splash screen? Is flashing back to stock the only way? Or, can I alter mine so that it erases all other splash screens on the device?

They were flashed from different RUUs. Is that why?
There are two splash files for CDMA. One is splash, other is sub-splash!

So create a *.nb file as suggested in my thread. Then use a nbh tool like nbhutil or htrct and use the same *.nb, but place it on both splash and sub-splash, and build a nbh. Then flash that to your phone.

Hope this makes sense...
This post has been thanked 1 times.