View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:11 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Whotahn's guide for this ROM. THANK YOU to everyone I used info from in making this,. I will attempt to keep this post up to date with items so feel free to PM with info, BUT keep in mind that this is a guide not an every-step-how to manual that is constantly updated for every little thing…….that is what the thread is for.
XPRESSYOURCELL IS NOT PAID FOR THE TIME, EFFORT, OR FINISHED PRODUCTS HE POSTS HERE! PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL IN MAKING POSTS IN THIS THREAD. THE CHEF IS HERE TO HELP AND COOK….NOT TO TRY TO MAKE EVERY SINGLE USER HAPPY AND TO ACCOMMODATE CUSTOM REQUESTS. WE ARE ALL FELLOW PPCGEEKS & XYC ADDICTS… WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER.

BEFORE WE BEGIN, A WORD OF WARNING!!
IMPORTANT, KEY, VITAL, whatever you wanna call it! It is very key that you be familiar and comfortable with the entire process of unlocking, flashing, returning to stock, and relocking your device. If what I just said is gibberish…….this is aimed at YOU!! So here are some links to follow to read, read, read, & read some more about the Unlocking/Locking and Flashing processes. Failing to do so can lead to one heck of an expensive display model……..AND NONE OF US ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT EXCEPT YOU!!!

HOW TO UNLOCK HSPL
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

HOW TO UNLOCK AND FLASH FROM THE SD CARD

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Wideawake’s SD ROM Flasher App: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111602 A nifty lil’ tool for those of us that primarily flash form the SD. I encourage you to check this thread out for all the details. It is an awesome app.

XDA_UC TIPS:
1. YOU MUST CREATE A FOLDER IN THE ROOT OF YOUR STORAGE CARD NAMED "XDA_UC" EXACTLY AS IT IS HERE, WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS AND UNDERSCORE. Any thing you put in this folder will auto install to the device. If you want something to auto install to the storage card, create another folder within "XDA_UC" called "SD". Anything you put into the "SD" folder will give you the option of device or storage card for installation.
2. All ROMS created after 4/16/10 will be cooked with provisioning. This means that you will need to have the correct Arcsoft and Keyboard configurations for your carrier. Put those 2 cabs in the XDA_UC folder on your storage card and your MMS and Keyboard should always work for you.
3. OK Flash junkies...Here's a trick for ya that you're gonna love...Tired of re-entering your twitter,facebook and youtube logins into manila everytime you flash? Go into TOTAL COMMANDER>\\Plugins>registry>HKLM>SOFTWARE>HTC>Now copy the HTCAccountManger folder and paste it into the XDA_UC folder on your storage card. BAM! Next time you flash, your accounts will be all set up for you!

For more information on using XDA_UC, go to the xda forum HERE

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 05-30-2010 at 05:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.