View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:27 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Hi everyone... I'm Kliptik.

"Hi, Kliptik..."

I haven't flashed my phone in a couple weeks, now...

*applause*

But when Mighty drops a new ROM I'm gonna fall off the wagon again!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I haven't flashed my phone since official release 5/24/10. My addiction is so bad that I get other people's phones and flash them too. ha ha ha!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Hello, I am PPC addict. I am proud to say that I havent flashed in almost a month. But like others I am afraid that when a new update comes out that I will fall off the wagon as well. I am here to get some help. I am glad to know that I am not the only one with this problem. We are all here to help everyone else!
HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
i haven't flashed since 5/01/2010 and yes my addiction is so bad that i flashed my friends phone also.
I haven't flashed since yesterday, been testing/working on stuff for X, but that means I can always flash back to MM. I really don't know how those of you that have been around longer than me survived that many flashes over the years. lol

Also, thought I'd post this link for all you NFL fans, that would love to theme their dialer, there's also one for the Flyers in post 8, but who would want that one????? Everyone thank Fish for finding this one.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122862

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 4 times.