View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 01:39 AM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 05/18/10 | Fresh Toast v2.1 | BFS + Overclock + EXT4 | Newest RUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix View Post
So now I'm having a few more problems....

In addition to the freeze when trying to stop wifi tethering and/or disabling the wifi via the widget I've also noticed that my data connection shuts down on it's own. I don't receive any notice, I just get an error the next time I try to use the data connection for anything (SMS, web, IM, etc....)

Sometimes I can kick it back in by toggling airplane mode on/off but other times I need to do a soft-reset to get it back.

I really love this rom but I'm considering going back to FT2.0 until it is a little more stable.
I had this SAME ISSUE with Fresh 2.1, so I went back to stock 1.5 that I had backed up via Nandroid. Great ROM, but I can't afford to always toggle airplane mode on and off for my data connection, especially when I'm connected via a laptop via wifi tethering and my phone is in another room...

so... functionality rules, and without this functioning properly, it does me no good, no matter how cool or pretty it may be... bummer, really want a 2.1 ROM that just works...