View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:47 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok guys... so far i've been testing the new 21905 sys... seems pretty much the same as 21904 and 21903... still no SOD's but its only been a day.
i will have to disregard that test though cuz im trying out the new manila 2013 to see if its working good with amarluz port to vga... i know a lot of people like to say that if it wasn't meant for slower devices it will probably wont be as fast... but i will have to completely disagree with them just cuz every new package i got from the leo or hussian device is working much faster then the ones that came from tp2 roms... so my assumption is that htc is just making things better regardless of which possessor the phone has... which makes sense if u ask me just cuz they would want to make the fast even faster... so optimized or not is probably not even a question if u ask me... its just an issue of working or not, and if it does... then the newer will work better and faster regardless of which device it was meant to fit.
i could be wrong... but from my personal experience with newer htc packages... if it worked, it was faster.

anyways... im hoping everything goes good with 2013 manila so i can post and update soon.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.