View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:41 AM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I think your either taking that a little to far or you must have not owned to many phones lol. I've had plenty phones far worse then the touch pro. It's not that bad of a phone, just carry a charger wherever you go.

When I first got the TP, I loved it. It was everything I needed in a phone. Then it started wearing on me. It was always something wrong with it. I went through 3 myself. I read earlier in the thread that maybe it was the user. I laugh at that cause I never once dropped any of my TP's yet the KB failed on the first 2. Not to mention a LOT of people on here experienced the same thing. Consider yourself lucky if you are still on your first.

I just got tired of tweaking a modding to get a "smartphone" to work how it's suppose to work. <insert well get an iphone comment here>. Matter of fact I hate the Iphone. I just think it's a toy like an Ipod but that's neither here nor there. I prefer not to be attached to a charger all the time. Pretty sad when I was worried I couldn't make it through the day because of the battery life. I tried different ROM's, radios, ALL the tweaks but didn't see much improvement.

Sure, this phone isn't for the avg joe schmoe, but when you tweak the crap out of it and it still has problems, then something is wrong in my opinion.