View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:06 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Winmo For these reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
1. Apps are better In android Marketplace & Apple Marketplace
2. Too many Bugs with Stock roms
3. Htc sense SUCKS
4. Facebook App. Sucks compared to Apple & android App
5. There isn't enough apps
6. Internet Explorer Sucks balls
7. No Google Voice Search Feature
8. Windows OS Cannot Compare to Android And apple.
Tp2 Definitely not worth the 600 Dollars i spent
Android Should have been on the tp2. Case Closed.

If you want to add anything. Feel Free to voice your opinion.
I've been a dedicated Winmo user for like 10 years and I'd have to admit that I agree with most of his points. Maybe that is a reason why Windows just simply abandoned Windows Mobile 6.x in favor a completely different OS.

Not there really isn't anything wrong with the TP2 itself. It still is a very nice phone. But it's funny reading dedicated-Winmo users defending the Apps comparison with iPhone and Android.

I have absolutely no problem acknowledging the truth. Iphone and Android apps are better and their marketplace/App store are superior to Winmo. A year ago, there might of been an argument but now it's really no contest.

That doesn't mean the TP2 with Winmo is bad (I still really like it), but at this point in the game it's really the truth.
This post has been thanked 1 times.