View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:19 PM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dLo View Post
ok so i have been searching these forums for an answer to my question and haven't really found the answer i am looking for. I will be buying the EVO out of contract since i don't have an upgrade and don't plan on renewing for a 2yr contract. I was wondering if i had to buy the EVO specifically at the sprint store or if i could buy it at BB or RS and still be able to activate the phone to my line of service. I saw some maybes but not a definitive answer on that. I would like to know if i can just buy the phone, or preorder, from BB or RS cause i have a feeling that release day at a sprint store will be mad nuts and you still might not have a chance of getting it since it'll be first come first served. So does anyone know if it is possible to buy this phone from BB or RS and it be able to work since i have service through a sprint store?
At best buy at least, you don't have to be upgrade-eligible or out of contract to pre-order. You will just pay full price when they release.

They might not be $449.99 at best buy, but will price match Sprint, and they don't know what the 1 year upgrade price will be yet either, because they don't have an actual UPC to scan yet.