Originally Posted by krewblink View Post
1. Apps are better In android Marketplace & Apple Marketplace
2. Too many Bugs with Stock roms
3. Htc sense SUCKS
4. Facebook App. Sucks compared to Apple & android App
5. There isn't enough apps
6. Internet Explorer Sucks balls
7. No Google Voice Search Feature
8. Windows OS Cannot Compare to Android And apple.
Tp2 Definitely not worth the 600 Dollars i spent
Android Should have been on the tp2. Case Closed.

This is my first winmo phone and will be my last!. If windows had a better marketplace i would not be so annoyed.

If you want to add anything. Feel Free to voice your opinion.
I had 4 Hero's 2 Moments and now have 3 Hero's and 1 TP 2 on my family plan. My TP 2 is the only one that hasn't gone back to the store for various reason. Android phones ar nice if you don't ever have to rush doing things on them or are standing still and not walking while tying to make a call or so anything else.(If only life was so easy & simple )

I am not a professional IT person,nor a person who has to have 4 or 5 apps open at 1 time. I'm just a person who has to have a device that works all the time and my android phones don't do that.

If all you want to do is play games and load up a bunch of stupid applications,that drain your battery in 2 hours,heck man go buy one,but I know I won't be in such a rush to go back to them.

I was told at the Sprint store to get the 6.1 instead of the 6.5 Windows phone.This wasn't by just a salesman,but by their lead technician.If I were you,I would make a trip into the store and ask which has given the least amount of problems and go from there.The tech I worked with even went as far as to load up a couple cab files that make this phone even better..unfortunately I don't really know which ones since I am still new to this phone,but will ask him if you want to try the 6.1 phone.

For me,this is my first Windows phone of any kind,and I can say coming from a Android Hero it is a huge step up in quality and piece of mind.The dialer on this phone works,and being able to slide across the bottom for what I need while moving is easy and works great. I suspect the new Android phones will have new bugs as well,since all of them do to some extent or the other.As far as getting apps for these,the others has shown you where to go for them.

Take a look at the 6.1 phones and see if this doesn't work for you,that is of-course if you want to have a stable working phone.If you have your heart set on getting a cute little toy to play with,then by all means go for one of the Android phones,btw,from what I've read about them,you will be paying almost $40 more by the time it's all said and done for them if you want all of the latest whiz bang things with them.

Mac
This post has been thanked 1 times.