View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Yes, you could go into task manager and select this option, but if you wanted to put this into a CAB or an XML file for XDA_UC to implement, what is the appropriate registry key ... not that I'm looking for it, but I think that is the root of the question.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
----
you are correct. I'd like to know what the registry key is. I familiar with the wrench, but I want to set it with XDA_UC.
Registry for this is as follows...cab below as well...

HKCU/Software/HTC/TaskManager/
Dword - "EnableTapAndHold" = 0

This will set it to close when tapping x....if you want it to be set to tap and hold set the value to 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
I already have that and I do not like it. I do though love how the last rom performed on my phone which is why I am specifically looking for the rom
MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

I am asking if there is a working download link because the one on mikes wiki page doesn't work.
Don't think it is up anymore...the download link would be

http://www.mightyrom.com/downloads/MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorassface View Post
Hey all,

Hoping you can help me out. I haven't run a MM rom since Mikes Diamond days, that said since I've moved to the TP2 I've been experiencing issues on nearly all of the roms I've tried, XYC, Bhars and a few others. The one that bothers me the most is that I will often have apps just randomly close. Other issues that drive me nuts, Opera 9.7 rebooting the phone or giving me the OOM(out of memory) error, the start menu button(hard or soft) stops responding and the phone becoming slow and unresponsive with heavy use. I haven't had too many SOD problems but I am familiar with it. Can anyone tell me if Mikes roms suffer these issues? Full force or official? I tried to search but this thread is huge.

Thanks
Major
Obviously your current ROM is having problems....I personally haven't had any issues with the latest release of MightyROM...try it...

As for SOD....NOT PART OF ANY ROM DUDE!!!! Please PLEASE, the SOD IS NOT A ROM ISSUE!! It is an issue of programs that users install that are either old dll files that no longer work, or its a program running in the background that causes this...not the ROM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papnschmilees View Post
This is correct. I do not want the new 2.5, I do not like how it runs. I have tried both of the 3/23 and 5/01 and have had trouble with both of them freezing and lagging. I would prefer to go back to the 2.1 ROM I had previously because it was problem free.

It seems like my only option is to message Mike directly?
LMAO....sorry but really...lag on 5/01...man what have you been doing?? I didn't think I would like 2.5 but after using it I can't even think about 2.1...just gonna leave it at that and shake my head....
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.TapX2Close.cab (1.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!