View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:31 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Originally Posted by Boushh
I'm running a bunch of benchmarks (with SPB benchmark) to give a good view of before and after performance, I'm a little unsure of how much benefit this will provide, but the proof will be in the numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Nah the proof is in how it feels to YOU as a user. I dont build my ROMs for numbers... I build them for personal enjoyment and how fast it feels to ME
I believe Boushh is referring to the difference in performance with the HTC_Performance.cab that Straitup27 posted that overclocks the Rhodium's processor from 520 mhz to 628 mhz and not the difference between your latest ROM and the previous. I've been using this cab for the last few hours and I'm glad to report it hasn't bricked my phone and I haven't noticed it heating up. I have noticed when scrolling or multiple animations are on screen that it seems that everything is moving faster without any freezeups. I am eagerly awaiting Boushh performance results. I was following http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=627806 and http://nuerom.com/BlogEngine/post/20...00MHz-yet.aspx for a while but was under the impression no2chem hadn't figured it out yet. Does anyone know of where this overclocker cab or the rar file originated from?

On to the new ROM... The new 23569 cookie is the fastest yet so once again Thank-you. I was having some lock ups and performance bogging down on the 5/9 ROMS when I was running multiple programs and this ROM is leaps and bounds ahead. All functions work out of the box again. Thx NRG.