View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with Start Menu in Landscape :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
I am having a wierd problem with my start menu columns in lanscape.... im on sprint 6.5 and the start menu should show 3 columns in portrait and 5 columns in lanscape... well yesterday, after a reset, my start menu wouldnt respond at all. so i restarted again. now my start menu only has 3 columns in lanscape as well. have anyone saw anything like this before? i also noticed that my start menu wallpaper had changed by itself as well. this has happemed once before, can someone please help me out?
did you have anything installed that changed your start menu like 4 rows or anything like that?