View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 10:15 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmedia View Post
Alright what am I missing here.

I was able to sucessfully install helmi_c previous WM6 (Apache WM6 CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2) sprint Rom http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7671) I had no problems installing and it was a breeze. Thought I would try this out, choose options then click on little Play button it tells me put in bootloader mode, I do and it continues install to where I have to click next on PC, it just sits there and hangs and tells me it has an error connecting to device. Everytime it does this and kills my software. I have several times done this, and also went back and reinstalled the original Sprint Rom off thier site, no problems there either. I never have connection issues (yet it is connected and can upload in bootloader mode thru vaious other Roms) until I tried to load this onto my unit.

What am I missing? Can someone please point me in the right direction as I would like to use this very much.

Thanks.
Make sure you are selecting the correc bootloader and that your phone is in bootloader mode.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>