View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 10:41 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
HD2 is wvga so it will not fit.
Try phonex but be aware the people tab won't allow call out.
I like PhonEX a lot but it does have its limitations when it comes to integrating with HTC Sense. Like Root mentioned, you can't use the people tab and if you do not disable the WM phone, performance suffers. There is a setting in PhonEX to disable WM phone and it requires a soft reset. However, I found that leaving WM phone enabled you could use the people tab but the results were hit and miss.
Also, PhonEX has its own threded texting program which is nice but again, not integrated with Sense.
Iconsoft does offer a 15 day trial and at times has a promotion going where you can get the full version for free (like I did) by blogging about it and sending iconsoft a link to the posts (blog or forum posts).
As far as skinning goes, the do have a few skins and color schemes that you can download for it.

Give it a try, at least it as a 15 day trial.

David