View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 03:50 PM
joeblow789
Regular 'Geeker

joeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good workjoeblow789 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
...My most pressing issue is the weather tab, I really liked/needed the detailed aspects of the SHOWACO TITANIUM WEATHER when it came to weather forecast. What I am wanting is to get the detailed aspects that SHOWACO TITANIUM WEATHER offers with the ability to have multiple cities and the fact the that the weather is updated to your current GPS locations like the weather tab does on the 4-18 ROM.
Not perfect, but have you tried the following options? Either or both can be added as a shortcut to your home screen.

GPS Weather Radar, not integrated but still good:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544094

You can also install the free MSN Weather Widget from Windows Mobile Marketplace. Again, not integrated, and I don't think it's GPS aware, but it does give good detail.

Last edited by joeblow789; 05-12-2010 at 04:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.