View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
Im having problems having my phonebook and call history show up on my alpine indash navi. I have my phone paired up with the unit and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but the area of the phonebook and call history is greyed out. Now this has worked of and on with some roms that i can access my contacts through the navi but now cant seem to get it to work! Im using the newest version on mightyrom if that helps.

now am i missing a setting on my phone or alpine unit? thanks for your help in advance!

- i will donate 10 bucks through paypal to whoever can help me!
I have a similar setup except my car stereo is a "carputer". I use a Samsung Q1U as my head unit and can control my phone through it.
Since there probably are not many settings that you can change on the Alpine unit, go into bluetooth settings on your phone. Slide over to the settings page and then tap on the "Wireless Controls" module.
From there go into bluetooth settings and tap on the tab that has the gears on it. Slide on down to advanced configurations and tap on serial ports to see whats in there.
Go on back up to add a device and tap on it. (make sure the alpine is in pairing mode). See if it picks up any new ports.
FWW, it looks like mike is not using the standard WM bluetooth manager and that may be where the problem lies.
Also, on my properties I have the folowing:
Stereo Audio
Hands Free
Bluetooth Serial Port (COM4)
Bluetooth Serial Port (COM3)

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.