View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:09 PM
hotwired34
PPCGeeks Regular

hotwired34 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Sounds like you did it right. Anything you download should go in the /andboot directory (or wherever you launch haret.exe from). Same goes for the MJGDroid Util - it should go wherever you launch haret from.

Based on what you're saying, everything your doing is correct. If you don't want to format the SD card, then fine - but I can't help you if you refuse to do something simple. It may not be the issue, like I said earlier, EVERY single person fixed the looping boot screen by updating to the newest zImage/rootfs. And again, I think it was the updated rootfs rather than the updated zImage/modules. Formatting the SD is easy, just copy everything from the card to your desktop, format, copy it back... not sure what the big deal there is, but it's probably not your issue anyways. Same with swapping the card, it may not be your issue but if you're not even willing to try... why should I be willing to help?
Hey now...settle down. I don't want you to think I don't appreciate your help.
Based on your suggestions, I noticed that the rootfs that I had on the card was still the one from the all in one package. On the first post, there is a link to dowload the latest rootfs. I got the latest and put it in the andboot folder and it is now working. I am not sure if this was supposed to be updated through the MJGDroid Util, but either way, it is working and I appreciate your help.