View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:58 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: signal bars... glitch or true reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
HTC going to the stores (while being an insurmountable task at best) would be a great effort on their part. Well needed also, I haven't spoken with one CS rep or store clerk that knew too much about the Incredible yet (a few didn't even know what it was...even after the release)!!!

Now if only we could get VZW to tell us how to rease, erradicate....whatever this darned CityID (or whatever the name is) app. LOL
They have always had reps going by the stores . All the phone mfgrs have reps calling on the stores. Just like in any other business. They make sure the store knows about new items , services, leave pr material ,etc.
I don't need to comment on the clerks - duh , duh and duh.
Can't delete VZW bloatware (CityID) until you get root. Need to go in Applications /mannage applications/ City ID and click on clear data and force stop. That makes sure it is not operating and pulling on the batt.
Got to run now (loading a new rom on my daughter's Imagio).
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
This post has been thanked 1 times.