View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 AM
seahurst
N00b

seahurst is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im like u... not 30 a month... but also not a bad deal for me here.
im scared of switching to android though... i dont anything about it, and i hate google products, well actually its not the products, its the logo.... nevermind.
just the 4g sounds good... than i can cut the cable internet since my days of heavy downloads are long gone.
FYI, I am looking forward to the HTC EVO device and not the built-in Android nor the service. Perhaps I would get it only if someone can figure out and put WM on it so I can dual boot. I need to use a lot of Windows stuff like Excel, Word, etc.... And even then, I would get it second hand so I don't have to be stuck with Visual Voicemail.

Visual Voicemail sucks and getting HTC EVO means you are required to switch to Visual Voicemail. For example:

1. Say you don't have your phone with you and you want to check your voicemail from another phone - you can't with Visual Voicemail
2. Say you want to create a distribution list, create one voice message and send to the distribution list - you can't with Visual Voicemail.

My current Diamond is dual-bootable between MikROM and Android but I am 95% booting to MikROM and only 5% to Android. Android will be more complete as time comes but not now. I got HTC Hero for a week and had to return. Found MikROM and fall in love with my Diamond again