View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeGeTa-X View Post
What MMS Arcsoft will work with Energyrom build 23566 from May 1 2010 ? I have tried installing imnuts Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204 and it will not install. Also I am receiving MMS that when I try to open it says Invalid Argument. Has anyone seen this before?
I still cant believe that after 1700 pages this still gets asked and answered everyday....

Once again - (or least until tomorrow)

Verizon users: just run carrier provisioning

Sprint Users: Don't run carrier provisioning... Make simple reg edits posted 10k times here (Boushh even cabbed them up) (See attached file so you don't even have to search)

Htc messaging is disabled and Arcsoft is already installed by NRGZ. If you start doing anything else by installing other cabs then you will probably break it.

PS - Can someone please post this in the beginning of this thread in the FAQ - The info listed there is really old an incorrect. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hi n thanks for your reply...
been hunting around for quite a bit but i am unable to find the Battery Usage tips and tricks on this thread.
Can you please tell me the cabs you are using if its not too much to ask? (since you use them on every rom you may be having them handy)

appreciate your help
cheers

edit : found the thread and have installed the cabs....
lets hope this takes care of the problem..
Here is the link (i see you found it)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113321
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 89 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 4 times.