View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: TP2 Fonts [TAKING REQUESTS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMeli907 View Post
Screenshots would be awesome. What fonts will this change? Everything? (text messages, main fonts on homescreen, emails, program files, start menu application, etc.)

If it does not change all, a list of what it changes and does not change would be good to include. Looks like a good idea. I've heard of people changing fonts but it never really struck me before. Might try some out if they look decent though.

Thanks have been given for the initiative to start
I will be testing them tonight, so I will post up screenshots and a list of what does/doesn't change. The ones I made for the TP1 changed everything, so I'm planning on being able to do the same for the TP2.

On another note... My internet was giving me trouble right after I started the thread, is there any way (@mod maybe?) to get my two reserved posts moved up to #2 and #3?