View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:55 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
That worked for the installation. GTX theme is running, but the font is still white which makes it really difficult to read anything.
Also, had one SOD today. Which makes me think it's the GTX theme that's the problem with SOD's. Going to uninstall.
it might be that they are using a different version of htc locker... but i dont think so, but if anything it probably has nothing to do with the theme, just the locker probably, try disabling it , or use a different one, like the one that looks like wm or the hdmini... maybe that will help.
also, i noticed that when batt is low(like <10%) the phone my shut down on u just like an SOD, and i dont mean because there is no power... cuz when u pull out the batt its comes back on.
could be that there is something that is reserving too much mem on the device that might be kinda overloading it somehow.... not sure... with all those new packages its hard to make sure that all values are changed to fit 100% with the diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
evo, i'm waiting to see the plan details. i'll be leaving my $30 a month when i go.
im like u... not 30 a month... but also not a bad deal for me here.
im scared of switching to android though... i dont anything about it, and i hate google products, well actually its not the products, its the logo.... nevermind.
just the 4g sounds good... than i can cut the cable internet since my days of heavy downloads are long gone.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.