View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:42 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
<-- played with evo likes it just wishes the following:
on screen keyboard is nice for my big hands but I miss real keyboards
more internal memory 1 gig would have been nice

all in all great phone hope its a start of a the rumored long line of phones and devices that are good from sprint. June 6th hurry up.
where did you see it? What does it have for Mem because what I saw said it had 1 gig internal mem.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.