View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Not sure if this is a MR thing and I've searched (with thousands of hits - most of them not helpful) so here goes:
I'm on MR FF and when I listen to music via the sprint music tab, it also plays my ringtones. Kind of annoying since most of them come through louder than my music.
I have all my music in a "music" folder on my microSD card and all my ringtones are in the default ringtone folder. Apparently the sprint music program searches out all types of music files and indexes them.

Any way to fix this so I only hear music and not ringtones while listening to music?

Thanks.

David