View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:41 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
yea dude... wifi router works good... its the connection to wifi that doesnt work.
if u go to commgr and push wifi... u get the found wifi networks... then when u try to connect it doesnt.
about the taskbar Bluetooth icons... there are two things that might cause it.
1) the new taskbar dll's just dont have that in them, a thinng that im not sure about cuz i didnt make the taskbar just modified it and used some dll's from my previous taskbar.
2) it could be the new taskbar manager that im using from the new test htc Hessian rom.

like i said... no time this week... but next ill have all the time i need to make sure everything works flawless... i also hope we'll get a new sys by then, and the new s2w theme.
Sorry, dude, just trying to help. Everything about WiFi router works for me. I can connect my laptop to my phone via WiFi router and browse the internet. About the Bluetooth icons, it's not a big deal to me, since I rarely use Bluetooth, but I thought I'd confirm an earlier report of the missing icon.