View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:20 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Question about Sprint's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea the TOL is really easy. but go to sprint and set up an account first it will save lots of time. (don't get a number) just set up an account and get your credit run etc that way the TOL will only take like 3 minutes. i did that for my wifes plan a year back having my own line already it was cake.

yeah this is about your best bet, so when you do get the TOL all the hassles will be over.