View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:21 AM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

I have had that happen and have had some luck by going into and back out of airplane mode. I also have done as some have suggested and used my full phone number (just numbers), and had that work also. I flash very often, so none of my 'fixes' last very long. I just upgraded my radio to the USC USC_2.18WV radio and went from the 6.5.x (23566) to the 6.5 (21903) O/S. I think it's all running noticably more stable now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflare999 View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmm is anyone up??...Dont know if this was a past issue yet but...I just flashed this rom which was the may 4th cookietab and my data connection stopped working and a screen keeps coming up that says "logon to server"..."network Log On"..."Resource:Sprint" and asking for a username..password and domain...??...and btw wifi works and im running on radio version 1.96.00WF

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................