View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:08 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
the setting exporter is the reason i want to flash to his new one, and i am guilty of not learning how to use the xda_uc but wouldnt being able to use ghost or something be awesome if you wanted to revert back to an older rom lol
I love xda_uc and nrgz restore program, but as to "ghosting" , I always use sprite backup. I have for years all the way back to my axims and would not be without it. I backup my phone once a day and in the event of a crash or I install something I don't like, it takes about 5 mins to back out of it and restore.

Also when upgrading to a new rom, a lot of the time you can just use it to restore your settings, easy as that. I does not work as well if major change has been done to the rom, like Cookie 1.6 to 1.7.

Anytime I start from scratch with a new rom I put the old rom, a copy of my sd card and my latest sprite backup in a folder on my PC. If I don't like the new, I am back to the old in about 20 min.