View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
reSTART makes reg edits...I am not sure about CSMI as I haven't used it before...

To change the files in the settings folder you must go to this Registry

[HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start/Settings]

Each folder in there labled mycpl.cpl,## is an icon that you can change...the other folders are the folders in the system folder which you can click through for further editing....just click on the 'Icon' string value to change...
Worked perfectly!!! I will say its a lot more tedious than using CSMI. I did as much as I could w/CSMI (which has its pros and cons, but it lets you export/import settings). Thanks a ton for the info!!!

And now I just found out that the new GTX is dropping tomorrow... havent been able to find an extensive icon set for gtx yet.