View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 10:18 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1234 View Post
i'm on mightyrom most recent stable release (3/23), that's why i'm posting this question here. my location for my weather in touchflo is terribly wrong only inside my house. i use an airave at home and i know this should have no influence on things since i believe the airave only operates at 1x while the weather updates via Evdo and i never see it updating using 1x speeds. either way, i just updated my weather right outside of thw home inside my parking lot of my complex and the location was spot on... then i walked inside, let my phone switch over to find my airave and updated again and boom.. terribly wrong location... only happens inside my home and seemingly while i'm attached to my airave... anyone had similar phenomenon?
yep, me too and i posted lots about it in the touch pro sub forum. Some agree with me, some dont. If I turn my airave off, i can update weather where I can get a signal in my house. Turn the airave back on and it wont update weather.
Im currently on a stock rom so it is not mightyrom related.

David