View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:33 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
23653 test rom cleared up the mms problem I was having too. I don't know if it was something changed, or the difference between the light and standard versions, or maybe just a bad flash before. Everything has worked for me so far. I haven't noticed a big difference in performance... it seems faster and better scrolling, but that may just be the placebo effect because you said it would be faster I'll let you know more as I use it more.
mmm, i never thought about the diff between light and standard when it comes to mms...
maybe someone can say if mms works for them on the light version... it might be missing java... although i dont think it should matter.
about the speed... i know that scrolling should be better for sure... speed is probably the same.. although better scrolling could make it seem faster.
anyways... thanks for the comments.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.