View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
shaolinsoldier79
Halfway to VIP Status

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 23| 21901|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalhmd View Post
Thanks. I just tried that cab but it still does not work. I did go through all my numbers and deleted all the +1 in front of the numbers - phone numbers look like +1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx (took a while as I had a lot). But it would be nice if this worked. My Outlook had been set to do that automatically and I do not even know how I did it. Although I know that in the past I had changed that setting back and it still did this so it is an annoyance (my Outlook).

Anyone with any other ideas/fixes? I will search the forums again (my searches - probably searched for the wrong things before) did not turn anything up.

Never mind. I found the answer searching all forums. For anyone else that may be having this problem. I went to Phone settings - CDMA Services -> Get Settings and changed to the other "Radio 1" button.
Sorry it didn't work for you. I don't know of anything else, I can dial numbers like (+1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx) without doing any fix or messing with any setting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.