View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 AM
jessica0808
Lurker

jessica0808 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Re: Where to shop for Phone Cases/Protectors? THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Hi everyone,

I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 coming Tuesday via FedEx, and I want to keep that bad-boy looking nice for as long as possible... I also have a new (last week got mailed to me) Motorola Q9c as well, I am in need of a covering for (not a belt clip or phone holder, just a slip-on silicone covering or a snap-on hard case).

Does anyone have a few suggestions of where I can go online to order? I tried Google obviously, and only found a few sporadic Amazon and Ebay sellers that had a horrible inventory or a questionable website and reviews

THANKS A LOT!!
I'd love to seek the best accessories to fit my baby HTC Touch Pro 2 also those days,some other day,one friend of mine shared me a video on http://www.youtube.com/user/PDair#p/.../2/ZP0damBSHIY and told me he had got a nice case,i checked it,yeah,looks good quality.i tried to buy a one on its wehsite,i chose a liver aluminum one,and it arrived at my hands yesterday,wow,surprise to me, surpassing my expectation, perfect fit and easy to use,thin,flexible and strong...simply style no extra bulk with a glossy finish.Anyway,hunting it out is a pleasure.it will be a perfect companion to my phone.