View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
This is a phenomenon known as the EVO Effect ...

It aflicts PPCGeek'ers who own an HTC Diamond with a pretty damn good Sense 2.5 ROM on their device (thanks to OMJ!). Once afflicted, which was caused by the announcement of the HTC Evo, one gradually begins loosing interest in tweaking their Diamond any further and this pervassive thought process begins to take hold of the 'Geeker ... "aaah, well this ROM will suffice until I get my EVO!" Unfortunately it is a progressive condition that leaves the 'Geeker in a state of flashing/tweaking withdrawl and leads to very despondent behaviour that can and will only be treated by the actual Launch of the EVO!!!

Regards
lol, couldn't have said it better.....it's been alot of fun working w/ ya'll, it's been a real pleasure. I have to say it's been the most fun this time around....back in my initial time cooking for the Diamond & even back on the Vogue, I kept my roms more basic & simple. But when I got back in the game, I really expanded, and glad I did. with the development of Sense , it's taken our Diamonds to that next level.

I'm not sure what the EVO will bring as far as rom cooking, thats a whole other world to learn. I downloaded a couple different android kitchens from XDA but I believe they are based on linux & need a virtual machine or something to run on XP. I haven't really dug into it yet.