View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:17 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
To update the R3 kitchen to the new sprint base, what all needs to be done? I tried it on my kitchen and I think I have done everything, but just want to make sure. My kitchen working great and I'm loving welrope's 21646 SYS, about to try 21647.

Anyways, what I did was, I dumped the stock sprint ROM in VK, and I copied over the OEMDrivers folder and overwrote what was already in the R3 kitchen. I also took the camera EXT, but most other things in the kitchen seemed to be newer versions already than most of the sprint EXT's.

I just wanted to see if I'm on the right track or if I'm missing anything important.
check my sig at the bottom for the updated kitchen.. i recommend downloading my ext files, and comparing them to yours... that way you will have an understanding of what to port and where.

then your golden!

oh yeah for everyone else, just updated my rom.. check the sig show some love
This post has been thanked 1 times.