View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:02 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
typical account credit for contract renewal?

if i don't upgrade to a better phone can i just renew the line and get them to apply a upgrade credit to the account instead? if this is possible would it be $150 credit?

i plan to buy the new HTC Evo but the line i want it for isn't eligible for discount upgrade, so i want to use the discount from one of my other lines that is eligible..so since i doubt they would let me use the upgrade discount from one line to another, i wonder if i can just get them to apply the $150 credit to the account or do i HAVE TO buy a phone for the renewing line?

Last edited by sebo; 04-13-2010 at 11:10 PM.