View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 PM
gratefultyler
PPCGeeks Regular

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Thanks for pushing this to the last page to ensure that those of us who missed that got a chance to see "Ziggy you punk. Get online" .............. Ahhh, my first real chuckle of the day!!

Wow, these days are busy - I don't get to get online near as much these days - my 16-yr-old boy is playing on a select bball team right now and is in tournaments almost every weekend for a few months..... 3 games just Yesterday!!! I'm tired..... but it's fun..... he's grown an inch this month, too - he's now 6'8"!! Take a look below at this boy!! lol Guess which one he is

P.S. Pic was taken with my phone, so, it could've been a better pic, but still not horrible!
Hopefully he won't wind up at some Texas university , and will get the opportunity to play for the greatest basketball school ever...KANSAS! Rock Chalk Jayhawk! I'll put in a good word with Coach Self.

I hope the toothless hockey freaks don't have an issue about talking basketball in their forum, but it is the best sport in the world. No other sport lets you get so close to the players/fans. Don't hate - look at my "location". The #5 slot in the West playoffs is not acceptable for someone living in Hockeytown. GO WINGS!

Good luck to your son on his journey. I hope he fulfills his potential. That's all anyone can ask.

EDIT: Still no problems with the ROM since flashing on the 23rd. Impressive as usual.

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!

Last edited by gratefultyler; 04-12-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: keeping it ROM related
This post has been thanked 1 times.