View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:56 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|04APR|FULL|LITE|V5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Is there anyway to open the task mngr taskbar in the HTC Task Manager from the home screen by tapping the upper right hand corner clock. Instead of the upper right hand corner opening the roms default task mngr? If not no big deal the default task mngr works just fine.

Is there much of a memory, speed, lag, or any noticeable difference between the 2 roms. Is it even worth i try the lite version.
Wait till V6 (should upload tonight!), got lots of changes coming for tskmgrs and stuff. Lite should be a bit faster than full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsladey View Post
are there gonna be any new ROM's released. out of all the ones i've flashed to my phone, this one has turned out to be the best. no SOD, can actually go 2 full days without a charge, and it's just an all around smooth ROM. =D>=D>=D> love it!!!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
Sure did, I downloaded the lite version also and have the same two issues. No MMS and after approx 30 minutes idle, slows to a crawl and drains battery like crazy, phone actually gets hot! Guess I'll wait to try next version, shame cuz graphically this is may favorite...can't really comment on much more couldn't use it long enough to tell .
I sure dont know whats happening with your bro! Wish I can help you. Just find a ROM that works for what you use.