View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:09 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|04APR|FULL|LITE|V5.0

Ive been using V5 since before the lite version was even available and the sms and facebook and gmail all work for me just the same, but ive never got mms to work on the Cricket network with any HTC ive had. I do usually install NRGs or Valkyries Sense 2.5.2012 SMS cab since i cant get mms anyway.thats probably why i havent noticed any problems, or i just havent recieved all of my sms and dont now it?But im pretty sure its working but im still going to install the fix anyway. Right after i try the lite version5.Just want to compare the speed, stability, and lag(if any) in the lite 5 version.
Is there anyway to open the task mngr taskbar in the HTC Task Manager from the home screen by tapping the upper right hand corner clock. Instead of the upper right hand corner opening the roms default task mngr? If not no big deal the default task mngr works just fine.
Lastly any thoughts on the lite vs.full V5 rom. Is there much of a memory, speed, lag, or any noticeable difference between the 2 roms. Is it even worth i try the lite version. The full version seems to work just fine for me. I downloaded the V5 full release before the lite V5 release was even on the first post. Are there any differences other than the tabs on the lite version? Because i love the full V5 rom now and if the lite version is even faster or has less lag, if thats even possible, than id definetly be intersted in flashing the lite V5, but if the tabs are the only real difference id probably just wait for the next release. Thanks for all the info and help.